Red flag Symptoms
If you have any of the below symptoms, please go to a hospital,
Do not wait for our appointment
- 1. Oxygen saturation < 94% in room air or after 6 minute walk test
- 2. Prolonged fever of more than 3 days/ fever with rigors
- 3. Breathlessness
- 4. Altered senses – like loss of smell, taste etc.
- 5. Giddiness/ feeling faint
- 6. CRP > 100
- 7. D-dimer >1000
- 8. Co-morbidities – age >60 years; chronic kidney disease; diabetes; hypertension; heart disease; chronic neurological illness; cancer patients; etc..